All of our pieces are made by hand in our studio in Kingston, NY. As we are stepping up our production capabilities, we are on the lookout for people wanting to work and grow with us.
If you are interested to join us, please send us an email at email@example.com with your resumé and tell us why you want to work in our ceramic studio.
We are currently looking for a studio potter
- The studio potter must be able to throw our existing pieces on the potter's wheel with consistency, accuracy and efficiency with emphasis on design and form.
- Must be able to manage their production (prepping clay, throwing, finishing, drying) and trim pieces with precision.
- Must be willing to maintain studio clean and tidy
- Prior throwing experience required, must be able to replicate our existing pieces.
- Must be able to lift 25-50 pounds